Friday, December 11, 2009

yo! people!
i'm back!
2 weeks of job quite tiring working everyday.
haha. now is resting time! haha.
during work see my true colours . get shoot too. thanks to that freak.
that's all~
should be. haha. waiting for pay to come.
ahhhh~ my baby cousin is back from KOREA! *jealous jealous*
annndddddd ANNDDD AND~
they saw Kim Hyun Joong at Jeju(not sure whether is this place. haha) !!!!
ahhh!`~~ * super duper jealous now!!*
saw real person. at first when he talk to phone with me and my sis we thought is tv but not!
is real person. at the airport toilet~~~..... how can like that.. jealous jealous.
but its ok. haha.
they bought me their CD although i had one , made in taiwan...
they bought me de is made in KOREA and a SS501 file. hahaha.
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH MUCH ! =]
i believe one day if i get to KOREA i would be able to see all 5 of them.
i big fan. should be able to see them. haha.
ahhh jealous lah~~~~ they saw hyun joong.
let me see Young Saeng please!!~~~
SS501 come SINGAPORE i welcome you all. haha.
crazy already. never mind. haha.
will blog soon. when i'm free. =]

No comments: