Wednesday, February 17, 2010

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
still not too late. new year is not over yet! haha.
quitted my job . haha. too tired. everyday work ... no life. even sat and sun. so quit.
no job no money. but got job and go work tiring and sian. haha.
it ok shall wait till i come back from taiwan then find job again bah. haha.
enjoyed my new year ! haha. had fun play games. and have forfeit(?). haha. being draw on face with eyeliner all that. haven got the photo yet. when i have i will post. i will be brave and post it. haha. now my life is everyday go fetch cousin all those. haha. its ok! i enjoy it . haha. look forward to fri! out with sandra they all! haha!
all the picture is of course not by me. credit to my cousin. haha.


my family photo! big ? or ok only? haha.
retake once due to some error. haha. my hand block till my sis face. haha.

my shuai ge! and the person who thinks he is handsome . haha.
and play fireworks but scared of the sound... haha.

my cousin taking fireworks.

playing fireworks.

自由女神! i don know in eng. haha.



see the words? CNY 10
i draw the 0 wan. haha.

showing off muscle again.....

act cool. haha



SARANG HAE!!!!


HUAT AH!!!! haha.
had fun during CNY. will update more since i didnt work already. haha. so much free time. will also see me more often on net. haha.

No comments: