Sunday, April 25, 2010

people. back here. due to nothing better to do. haha.
sch starts. ohh... have hw.. eassay!!!~ ahh. 3 oages long. killing me.
drawing of 3D building. ohh~ i think theres more to come. haha.
due to my bad ability of adapting to new environment. when poly starts its really a pain to me. having big difficulty to communicate with people the first few days. but thankfully now its much better. if not i don know how im going to survive my 3 yrs there. haha. bad right ? my character. so people don learn from me. hehe. but im really high if im with close friends. many people could prove that. high till they think i siao and cannot take it bah. haha. ok.. exaggerated..
today went to see chinese doc. since western doc doesnt cure my gastric and the problem keeps come bothering me. so change to chinese those zhong yao. haha. is it call chinese physician ? haha. i don know lah. roughly there. now i have lots of medicine to take. at one go i have to take 8 pills all together. siao right? and have to drink 20ml of medicine. wahh.. this is no joke man. i cant imagine it. my stomache must be full of medicine bahh... with so many. scary. but im willing to take it if its gonna cure me. haha. so i hope to see good result yea? haha. im strong. i of course will get well. haha. and the doc ban a lot of food that i cant eat. cannot eat orange, grape, sour, spicy, acidic food , ice lemon tea, green tea and even fruit juice also cant! means i only can drink water and hot beverages !!! all because of my gastric and my digestive system is very veyr sensitive so i have to be very extra careful of the things i eat. haha. yea yea. shall update soon . if im free annd nothing better to do. look forward to that people!~

No comments: