Sunday, June 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF.
i seriously swear that this cake is not choose by me... i not kiddy till like this. seriously. haha.
obviously is chosed by my baby cousin. cause i was busy with band practices not having time to choose my own birthday cake. so i suggest to my parent that bring him to go choose on my behalf. the outcome of his choice is shown. he wanted this cake the minute he sees it. ok. this will be the cake i have for my 15 years old birthday. haha. anyway it is cool ok??!!! who dares to have a 15 year old cake like me. wahaha. =]
actually i hoped for a chocolate cake. but nevermind. i love the choice made by baby cousin. everyone have fun when look at it. this should be the way when having birthday celebration when everyone is happy. haha.





yea!!!!!!


family photo.

my sis and i , with my baby cousin and another cousin.

clap hand!!!

make a wish!!

blow candle together!!!!!

cut the cake!!!


my parents actually on the day before bought me to sweensen to eat. wahaha. btw did i spell correctly? should get a raft idea right?
argh!!!! eat baked rice again! seriously i am just tempting myself by puttting this pic. i sure you people get tempt cause it is like damn nice. haha. tempting myself. stupid me. haha. =] ok. it is late go sleep le. tmr have sch and band prac. haha.

No comments: