Saturday, June 28, 2008

WARNING WARNING!!! this will be a long post as it is full of ESPERANZA III pics. ESPERANZA III simply rocks my life. i will always remember this day till i old ; till i die. as not everyone got this chance. it is my first and my last band concert.... wanna cry... why my batch only have the chance to have 1 concert??!!!
jealous of hui hui ; yi jing batch.... haha.
dismissed from class at 11.20. haha. then went to music room assemble had lunch and then went to change. haha. and argh!!! i drop my phone again. haiz. this time really the case crack until very obvious... haha. as i put inside my vest and i took upside down. so it drops.
below are all the pics from sch all the way till end of ESPERANZA III !!! credit of the pics to my sis and myself and to my cousin who went there to support me. BIG THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO WENT THERE TO SUPPORT THE BAND!!! hope you all enjoy yourself there.
poh hui hui!!!!!


can see me and yi jing??

went to REPUBLIC POLY the cultural centre. i must say it was damn high class lah. see. even the changing room like the last time artist changing room like that. it simply rox! so high class.

huihui says that crayon shin chan the uniform look like our band uni. and shes like so proud to have almost the same uni as her "didi" . think quite same cos both is japan style. haha.



pohhuihui.... woohooo~ enjoy yourself when looking at this pic.



actually have to tie this kind of hair for the concert. haha. yah. should be laughing right now. see my face with this kind of hair. argh! luckily after that cher say don tie. but it makes my hair looks " bomb" but it is ok as long as i don give cai ling they all chance to laugh at me. haha.



woohooo!!!!!!!!!! can see my name??!!! got my name leh!!! argh! excited! haha.


start of concert!!! i am sitting outside and was like damn nervous facing the crowd. haha.





--------INTERVAL--------

went to take pics.. ask cai ling they all take with me don wan....
haiz. if sandra got go sure wan take with me wan lorr...
my sis and me.


my father , my mother and myself. haha . =]



last song! JAPANESE GRAFITTI XII !!! see those things on my hand and neck.. haha. cool right?! those thing are now tied to my clarinet case as a ESPERANZA III suvenior(?) .

ya!!!!!!!



thanks for the ESPERANZA III gift and my early birthday present. love them all! haha. =]

No comments: