Tuesday, June 24, 2008

yo ! people i am back!! back for a reason! haha.
i wanted to share a video with you people . if not you all will be bored of my blog. cause think there won be a new post after next week? so sorry , but no choice i am busy with my concert and band practice. seriously ! i am nervous ok??!!! you might find me shaking on stage. this shoulde be the 1st time i perform to so many people lorr... haha.
anyway. say about yesterday first bah.
COACH ERNEST , CHEE SIONG , NAYEEM(?)
you rox! haha. so funny. don make me do bimbo dance... haha. luckily i escaped! wahaha.
i am a pro! woohoo~ but done chicken dance. the coach will be posting on youtube. my noob face. argh! but a lot of people think cannot see my face bah... learnt a lot of things from them. making those things into a fun way to let us understand. haha. woohoo~ everyday got motivational course jiu hao le!!! hmmm... done a personality test. it is quite. erm not quite is most of them is really my personality. haha. very time i do this kind of test the outcome always the same~
after that went to have cca. collected half of the new band uniform. tomorrow would be able to collect the whole new one for photo taking. after photo taking there will only left 1 day to ESPERANZA III.
people really must go watch. everyone is working very hard for this. must go watch. haiz. sian diao. sandra cannot go. less 1 supporter. haiz. no fate no fate. haha. she never watch me perform before bah. yah. she never watch me perform before. sad lah. you don have this chance. can i have all the good luck from everyone??? siao liao. i don have courage. ah!~ i going crazy.
leg kana blister. this only teaches me 1 thing. don wear ankle socks when you bought a new shoe with those hard thing at the back de. haha. pain pain!~ ok lah tired going sleep soon. may post before ESPERANZA?? haha. see my mood bah. according to my com clock it is 11:50. 10 more min to 2 days of ESPERANZA! 2 days! 2 days! grace wake up your idea you only left 2 days! haha.
this is the video i talking about. people it will be here for 3-5 days. haha. so watch it fast . i am going to delete it. if not this 2 person will kill me asap when they saw me. this happens on
one beautiful sunny afternoon on 24/6/08. everyone finishes their cup noodles
nothing to do. invented a way to entertain themselves.
reported by: chun lian
"actress": sandra
WARNING
this video is an NC16 video.
contain some vulgarities and violence act.
some coruption in the video. got the grass cutter(?) and that ming hui making noise
due to her hp not able to send message. recieve calls. or dialing out.

last but not least. my aim of blogging:

PEOPLE PLEASE GO AND SUPPORT FJSB'S

ESPERANZA III!!!!

No comments: