Tuesday, June 10, 2008

woooohooo~ alot of picture!!!! enjoy yourself.. since the post is long of pics i would type less word. actually promise mdm cai ling to blog yesterday. but online suddenly felt tired so never blgo then went watch drama. haha.

today went to SEOUL GARDEN!!! my long awaited SEOUL GARDEN!!! haha. now only left. omelette rice and baked rice. arh! say le jiu hungry.haha.


french fries!!!! haha.

haha. so young know take chopstick. don know i his age know how to take mah? haha.
it is suppose to be burst photo. 1,2,3,4. but others blurr. only this nice.hahah.










FRENCH FRIES AMBASSORSsssss!!!!!
my sis, she is saying me siao*(her hand) . who ask you say me siao. i put your photo. haha.
taken by photographer : glen tan (my baby cousin)

his turn!!! haha.
winner of french fries ambassor?? (please vote @ my tagboard) haha.



AMBASSOR for ICE - CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~
(oldest----> youngest)
of course my sis is the first since she is oldest! haha.



follow by me. haha.



this artistic photo is again by : photographer glen tan.


last but not least glen.











ice-cream rox the most! espicailly the chocolate wan! mine is chocolate while my baby cousin is strawberry!!! haha. cause he cant eat chocolate. i gave him a spoon of chocolate. secret ok??!


numbers of cars he seated at causeway(those put money that kind of car):
car number 1:

purposely wore the same kind of clothes. only my is skirt his is pants. haha.
number 2 (batman car!!! haha):



number 3:




kissing that man!!!!!!!

and the dog! haha. he would be a animal lover when grow up bah?!

took this pic. i now then know why my sit and reach can do so well... cause i have got short legs. haha. grow fat le lah! i wan diet but food keep tempt me. haha. my mom was like thinking of buying me and my sis new clothes cabinet. haha. if she buy this with mirror... haha. last time at harvey norman saw a white colour bed. i like!!! haha. single wan leh~ don need share bed with sis and it comes with a white cabinet then i can keep my things. wahaha. marvalous plan~

SEOUL GARDEN TRIP! YEAH!!!!!!



sunday , 8/6/08
went to west coast. haha.

i love this car.... i even can sit ok? me and my sis and my baby cousin sit together also no problem. haha. you just turn turn then the car will move. haha. so fun.


when we were there , mediacorp people come film about a girl. yah. it is sort of charity wan. she very poor thing. then when my baby cousin saw the mediacorp people filming he was scare and jump to my mother. he say scare they will film him. haha. think they got film until me and my sis and my uncle and aunt. haha. cause we at there playing my baby cousin's beach ball. haha.


saturday, 7/6/08

my tuition cher went to japan then did not have tuition for 2 weeks . then last sat we had tuition and she bought me this japan fly aeroplane here wan the cheese cake. damn nice. it is call osaka cheese cake if i not wrong. haha.


she inside. ah!!!!! make me hungry... haha.
my tuition cher remembered my birthday! haha. so good! she say she will be bringing me out to eat. but i don wan leh. will be very paisei wan sia. haha.
eh people friday my BIRTHDAY!! remember ok??? it is not english birthday but chinese wan. next time eat dumpling must remember my birthday. cause 5 days after eating the dumplings festival is my chinese birthday. 五月初五 is eat dumpling festival. 五月初十 my chinese birthday. red egg here i come~ haha.
woohoo~hard gay! haha . =]

No comments: