Saturday, June 28, 2008

wahaha... after the ERPERANZA III went home straight after the debrief . haha. very tired. felt that my hard work reall pays off. although some parts i breakdown and suddenly cannot play. i glad that i done my very the best. will be resting for a few days. as my ulcers really hurts. haha. 3 at one go. not pain i not human. haha. then today went to CCH(yishun) for band exchange. we really must work very very very very very very hard for our NBC @ 13 july . after that went to BBP then minitoons. huihui and jin xiu will kill me for all the pics below...



haha!!!!!! saw a dog competition stay put to watch it !
i love dogs. but please don let them come near me i will shout like... your eardrum break. haha.

i saw golden retriver!!!!!! i love them !!! haha.




end of my post! have to rush for my homework. it is not 1 or 2 pieces. it is piles and piles man!!!!!
haha. got to do last minute work again! haha. promise next time this thing won happen again. =]

No comments: