Saturday, June 21, 2008

woohooo~ very long no update! went for camp. come back wanted to post , but lazy. haha. think will forget something of the camp. haha. i try my best to remember ok? like cai ling post. full of vietnam trip. haha. let me think~ anyway. pohhuihui. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. grow old liao horr. must be matured ok? stop your la bi xiao xin/ and 1 last thing. jay chou is not your husband. haha.
17/06/08
the day before camp. went to lot 1 jean yip wanted to go there cut hair. but . don know the card thing. so after that cannot. went to the food court to eat with my aunts and my baby cousin and my mother. and there was a hello kitty show. haha. all the little girls are really great fan of her. i get to see HELLO KITTY LEH. hello kitty fans don jealous ok?! haha. haha. the show is hello kitty dancing and singing like that. about jungle.

popular can? so many little children at there all dancing with them. haha.


woohoo~ so many people. haha.

my baby cousin~ haha.
after watching went to bbp to cut my hair at Jean Yip . wow. sia lah. the service, marvellous. first time in my 14 years of cutting hair got people wash hair for me and plus massage. haha. but i not use to it. haha. i felt very itchy when the person massage until my neck my hair stand on the spot. haha. can i have a request? can don laugh at my hair when sch re-open? haha... it is super helmet... argh! a bit regret. not a bit. should be alot. bloody kai wen, i will remember you msn PM!! haha. you good~

camp!!!!!
18/6/08 ; wed
early in the morning. haha. plan to wake up at 7. in the end woke up at around 7.20? then rush for everything. as i meeting yi jing they all. haha. after that... 7.40 went fajar shopping center find them. they were at shop and save buying 8 bottles of 600 ml ice mountain mineral water!!! haha. cause it is a must to buy ice mountain brand wan.
then we were late. yea! late together. ran around the parade square for 4 rounds. haha. our fault for being late. then went to BUNK to arrange our thing. haha. then went back report. had sectional. then combine.
went out to have lunch. went to 163 to eat. haha. i eat~~ erm... let me think... oh! i eat the macroroni the fish wan with the soup milky in colour? aiyah. go 163 and you would know what food i talking about. haha. then suddenly rain. saw yi jing father and mother they happen to be there too. when we wanted to go back but it is raining heavily so , yi jing father drove us back to sch. THANK YOU , UNCLE! haha.
went back then watch video. of japanese elementary student. which is singapore pri sch. OMG! they my idol can?! march until so well while playing their instrument. they play well marched well. my idol~ haha. after that had foot drill. haha. tired.
after that went to fall in had chance to bath but didn't cause me and yi jing hui hui they all planned to have midnight bath when there is not mush people. haha. opps. we changed to section tee. and have our dinner. then went for combine again until 10.30! ok. at night it is really super SUPER cold in music room. i never bring jacket... haha. then hui hui use crystal jacket. i use hui hui 's towel to cover my legs as it is really super cold. shivering~ haha. hui hui was disgusting dripping her water / saliva of the clarinet on crystal jacket!!~ haha.
after combine went back bunk and went to have bath. haha. lights off at 11.30. we still bathing. haha. then after that rush back to bunk. then could not sleep until midnight 2+ or 3+ haha. cause not use to it.
19/06/08 ; thurs
then alarm clock sounded at 6! haha. off it went to sleep again. opps. sounded so pig. but i only sleep for a few hours.. then woke up by yi jing at 6.30 went to brush teeth and went to report at parade square have morning PT. done jumping jack. wow. this is the place where my heart pain... due to~ i was stupid to put my handphone at my p.e short the pocket. and i went on to do jumping jack. the phone drop off from my pocket. the sound was. loud. not very loud.. luckily it was not spoiled. but there were scratches. the case also spoil le. haha. phone no spoil can le. 1st time drop my phone ever since i bought it. then i went on to put my phone on the floor. and do my jumping jacks. i accidentally step until my phone and the slides open. argh! heart pain. haha.
after that went to have run around the sch. 2 rounds. haha. too long no excercise. no energy to jog. haha.
have water parade. i felt like voimiting and could not drink down... haha. in the end i also drink down 600 ml which makes my stomach full till like wanted to vomit all the water out. haha. then did not eat much during breakfast. after that had combine. super urgent after water parade keep need go to toilet. haha. then have lunch. came back from lunch. settle the gimmicks thing. people please be qi tai of the concert. haha. WE ARE DOING GIMMICKS. argh. i love the trumpet part on the song where they dance. super cool. people must look forward to it ok? after that had combine then 6.30 break camp went home. haha.
tired . wanted to sleep the minute i reach home miss my bed and family the most. i very easy home-sick wan. so i don like camp that is too long. haha. i say tired but i 2+ then sleep ; choinging for tuition hw and using com haha.
ended up the next day nearly not able to wake up for tuition. haha. with my sleepy eyes have tuition... haha.

how can my holiday just ended up like this. i did not go out much. MY SEOUL GARDEN... haha. all i do this holiday. 1st 2 weeks study ; band. 3rd onwards band... haha. that is my holiday cool right? so i won miss the sch as it seems i like everyday going back. haha. i 2 , 3 weeks not see.
sandra , kai wen , ming hui , cai ling , chun lian. argh!!! so long lorr... haha. everybody cut hair. except for cai ling. everybody regretted. haha. conclusion is don cut your hair... haha. mon will be recieving my new band uniform. haha. then wed think is having photo taking session. with my this kind of hair wan me take class photo i will die man!!! somemore my class so little people sure close up until siao. haha. hair faster grow faster grow. haha. suppose to have class outing on fri. but due to lack of people it was cancelled. nevermind. we will held it during another holiday since everyone was busy during this holiday. had dreams of concert again. i dream of my senior came back perform with me. haha. this time not abt i falling down or late for the performance le. haha. think too much. ok. full of words le. should end here. if not people will feel bored after reading.
haha. would not update so often since sch life is nothing. haha. see first bah~ bye~

MDM LEOW CAI LING THANKS FOR PUTTING MY NAME BIG BIG AT YOUR POST. HAHA. SEE I ALSO PUT YOURS BIG BIG...
SANDRA LAO GONG I ALSO PUT YOURS BIG BIG. HAHA. DON SAY I BIASED. =]
KAI WEN AI AI NAME ALSO BIG BIG.
MING HUI YOUR NAME ALSO BIG BIG EVEN THOUGH YOU DON READ MY BLOG.
CHUN LIAN. ARMY VISITOR. NAME ALSO BIG BIG!!! HAHA.
5 more days to esperanza III !!!!!!!!! everyone jiayou!

No comments: