Wednesday, June 11, 2008

woohhohohoho~
i have a good news for everyone
I HAVE RECIEVED MY LETTER TO MAKE IC!!!
GRACE FOO GROW UP LE! SHE GOING TO HAVE IC LE!
WAHAHA. I MAKING IC ; I MAKING IC...
CAI LING , KAI WEN DON JEALOUS.
CANNOT BELIEVE IT I SO OLD LE . MAKING IC. HAHA.
cai ling leaving tomorrow le. SAD. no one audi with me le... this time not wrong date le . i remember.
eh . no. is 12 june right? yah is tomorrow! argh! wth~ keep mess up this week's the date.
haha. i now is MRT idoit and Calender idoit. don know next is what. haha.
woohoo~ tomorrow going jurong point. yea yea.
omelette rice. baked rice.
cai ling. i send those pic to vietnam let you see. let you hungry like siao.
wahaha. always love my planning.
nevermind i post le. then i don update until you come back~
then when you come back . first post you read will all be food.
wahaha!!!!!!
woohooo~ hard gay!!!!!! haha. say say say~
haha. hard gay popular language. say say say~ wohooo~
hard gay ~ HOO~ =]

No comments: