Saturday, June 7, 2008

woohoo~
yesterday really chiong for my homework. but not during the time i never online.
the time i never online i used to sleep le. i too tired cannot blame.
i woke up at 3.30am force myself out of bed to brush teeth and complete the maths homework. then take my homework go kitchen do. haha. poor thing. do homework when everyone is sleeping soundly~i find that my brain can function better during midnight.
maybe next time should try doing homework during midnight.
i am just kidding.haha. i wan sleep!
then when going brush teeth saw a damn big the cockoarch. cannot scream~ if not sure wake up my mom.
then the stupid cockoarch go crawl cause i tapped my leg near it. then it is crawling near me i no choice stand on top of toilet bowl. luckily no one sees it! haha. if not damn throw face. but!~ now i telling you all. those who read think will be laughing at me. nevermind. i willing to share. haha.
MING HUI ! YOU ROX! HAHA. YOU BEST LIAO LAH! THANKS ARH MING HUI!
AS A PROMISE I WON DISTURB YOU IN CLASS FOR 2 MONTHS! HAHA . =]
everybody who bought ticket from me rox! haha. kidding. everybosy who supported me rox!
still thinking of whether tomorrow wan go cut hair... aiya. if tomorrow no cut near school re-open cut will look very very the noob. if i cut tomorrow.. later got photo taking for the esperanza thing i will look very nerd! arh! help me leh! dey!
haha. very long no contact with sandra le. she always no online. calling sandra tan! if you see this please contact me in anyway you can. don care which part of singapore you are! you in forest or where! contact me! haha. eh, sandra don take it too serious. haha. kidding only. see you in msn soon!~ =]
less than one month to esperanza! jiayous CLARINETISTS. we will prove mtyy wrong. haha. clarinetist rox! woohoo!~
people remember to support Fajar Symphonic Band Concert 2008
ESPERANZA III !!!!!!!!!~~~~~~
seoul garden~ wait for me~ i coming soon~

No comments: